parent coaching in London
- Potty training
- Promoting children’s independence
- Children’s activities to develop their skills
Hi, I am Julie, from France, and I’m a childcare professional with eight years’ experience. I have a true passion for the Early Years sector, and I love to continuously improve my knowledge on this subject.
I have also benefitted from my fondness for travel, as this has enabled me to open my mind to new methods and techniques to work with and educate children.
I have been able to train abroad and I have numerous qualifications under my belt, obtained from different countries; the latest of which involved becoming a Level 3 Maternity Nurse.
I really want to make a difference in the Early Years sector by empowering both parents and children to bring the best out of themselves, and therefore to enable children to start their journey in the best possible way.
This will ultimately prepare them to successfully accomplish and overcome any challenges they may face later on.
I believe that every child is born with amazing capacities and capabilities, and that by helping and guiding their parents – and working in partnership with them – children are better able to achieve their full potential and more.
The journey to raising a child is not an easy one, so let’s help each other out to create a better world!
If you are struggling with a specific subject, or just want to learn more in order to overcome future challenges, I will be delighted to help. I will be able to share my knowledge and experience with you, and together, we can design a plan that works well for you and your family.
English & French
- French playwork certificate
- French NVQ Early Years certificate
- Safeguarding Officer Level 3
- Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health NCFE CACHE L2
- Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health NCFE CACHE L2
- Maternity Nurse Level 3 certificate
- Infant allergies, reflux and colic training
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services – Children and Young People’s Management
Price list / packages
- Package 1: 45min call (video or phone call) including preliminary evaluation; customized
advice/plan; and one follow up (email or phone call) 1 month after – £85
- Package 2: 1h call (video or phone call) including preliminary evaluation; customized advice; written personalized plan; one follow up after one week (email or phone call); one follow up after 1 month (email or phone call) – £110
- Add on: unlimited email communication for 1 week – £35